Why should I become a member of the Aitkin Area Chamber of Commerce?
Here are just a few reasons:
A positive return on investment!
- Networking opportunities
- Website exposure: As a member of the Aitkin Area Chamber of Commerce, you can have your business listed on the Chamber website.
- Advertising discounts
- Constant Contact subscription discount
- Involvement in Community Celebrations
- Representation of governing developments
- Legislative Luncheon
- Marketing efforts to attract tourism
- Opportunities for economic growth
- Business Retention and Growth Visits
- Small Business Development Center referrals
- Lectures, workshops, and grant referrals
- Job postings
- Discount insurance opportunities
- Referrals and recommendations to consumers
- Distribution of promotional material
- Email Blasts
Want to make a difference? Click on “Join Now” and attend one of these functions!
Membership Networking – Our meetings are currently being restructured to better meet your needs. Watch for new updates!
Business After Hours – are held on the last Thursday of the month, Feb – October from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Plan to join us for a relaxing visit among friends. Bring your business cards to distribute to potential new customers.
Chamber activities include:
- Marketing & Promotion of the Area
- Annual Commerce & Sport Show
- 4 Annual Community Celebrations
- Annual Business Achievement Awards
- Membership Educational Programs
- Member Networking Opportunities
- “Welcome to Aitkin” Program
- Cooperation with other Local, Regional and State Organizations
The Chamber markets the area through the production and promotion of several publications:
- Aitkin County Snowmobile Trails Map
- Up North Adventure Country Map
- The Guide
- MN Explorer
- Central Mille Lacs Fun Guide